Louis Vuitton bags that fit a laptop

Awesome, thank you!! I’m actually selling my gm because it’s too big for work and digs into my shoulders. I want something that can be used for work and for diaper bag. Do you think the graceful looks funny with a laptop inside?

Yes it will. That’s how I carry my laptop. My Neverfull gm straps dig into my shoulder too much. I can barely feel the weight in my graceful mm!

I have two Neverfull GMs that I both use to hold a laptop and binder/folders for work. It all fits perfectly and leaves me room to carry my SLGs of the day, but my only issue is that it can get heavy and the thin Neverfull handles can dig into your shoulder if you have it on for a long period of time.

Just a general note: don't assume that your laptop will fit in a bag even if the bag dimensions on the LV site make you think it will. The width dimensions refer to the widest part of the bag and the opening may be considerably narrower. I had hoped that my V Tote MM would hold my laptop as the bag description says 36 cm wide. But the opening is only 29 cm wide. I bought it anyway (and really like it), but...if you're looking for a work bag that needs to hold your laptop, best to check the candidate(s) out in person.

Reactions: br3wx and vivi24