Louis Vuitton Australia Price Increase

The price increases for the bags are crazy ridiculous! $200 increase average per bag! That’s the most I’ve ever seen and especially during this time. I thought $100 would be reasonable or somewhat reasonable but $200? I’ve been eyeing the vanity pm which was $3400 now $3600. And I wasn’t even able to buy that because there is no stock. They should of waived the price increase like other companies in good will during this time period to help out. I know my private health insurance did and didn’t increase prices on 1st April. Shame on LV. But shame on us for continuing to support when prices continually rise. October 2019, March 2020 and now may 2020

Reactions: CrazyCool01
The price increases for the bags are crazy ridiculous! $200 increase average per bag! That’s the most I’ve ever seen and especially during this time. I thought $100 would be reasonable or somewhat reasonable but $200? I’ve been eyeing the vanity pm which was $3400 now $3600. And I wasn’t even able to buy that because there is no stock. They should of waived the price increase like other companies in good will during this time period to help out. I know my private health insurance did and didn’t increase prices on 1st April. Shame on LV. But shame on us for continuing to support when prices continually rise. October 2019, March 2020 and now may 2020
Well said, we will forget all this when next release or limited edition gets released and run to the store.