Louis Vuitton at Macy's?

Sadly none of the Macy's in NorCAL has it either. I'm sad. At least the South Coast Plaza has a LV store, too bad it's 6-7 hours away from me. :cries:

But it seems Neiman Marcus in Vegas is the closest thing to a department store that carries LV, in the West Coast area. I could be wrong though.

No, downtown SF neiman Marcus and Bloomies both have LV in them. Plus right outside of Macy's there's the Reg LV store. So there's no real point for there to be an LV in Macy's downtown.

I wish macy's/bloomies employee's would get their discount on LV stuff because my card would be maxed out all the time!

Does anyone know if the LV store at the Herald Square (NY) accept Macy's gift card?

I'd like to know this as well. My mom has a gift card, and she's been wanting to use it toward and LV, but I told her I didn't think any Macy's carried it (I'm in Northern California). But, I'm excited to know that there are Macy's that carry LV. Hopefully they can do a charge-send! :smile:

If you open a card at Macy's (herald square store), can you use the discount you get off of that on LV?

No. Macy's coupons are never allowed at LV.

Also, if you're an employee of Macy's, Saks, Neimans, and Bloomies, you will never get an employee discount at LV boutiques insides the department stores. The only way to get a discount at LV is to be an LV employee.

Today my mom said South Coast Macy*s has LV. But I think she might have got confused about what store she's in, because two days ago I was there and didn't see anything..

Macy's at South Coast does not have an LV boutique. However, Bloomingdale's does have an LV boutique inside their store as well as Sak's. There is also a stand alone LV at SCP as well.

None of the Macy's in CA have LV boutiques.

I'd like to know this as well. My mom has a gift card, and she's been wanting to use it toward and LV, but I told her I didn't think any Macy's carried it (I'm in Northern California). But, I'm excited to know that there are Macy's that carry LV. Hopefully they can do a charge-send! :smile:

Macy's in NY (Herald Square) and a few other east coast Macy's have an LV boutique inside their stores. You may want to call that particular Macy's to see if they will accept a Macy's gift certificate over the phone for a charge send.

If you were physically at the Macy's store that had an LV boutique inside, then yes, you could use a Macy's gift certificate and a Macy's credit card to purchase an LV item.

Although I think this is the norm...I've seen other retailers whose coupons and such don't work with certain designer lines.

I wanted to mention though that if you are a Nordstrom cardholder and you purchase LV at the Chicago store, you CAN use your Nordstrom Notes towards your purchase. I've done this. I'd asked Live Help on Nordstrom.com and they said I could but I didn't really believe them so when I called the store directly to place my order I inquired about it again and they said absolutely I could use it...and sure enough, when I got my reciept, my $20 discount was there.

Although I think this is the norm...I've seen other retailers whose coupons and such don't work with certain designer lines.

I wanted to mention though that if you are a Nordstrom cardholder and you purchase LV at the Chicago store, you CAN use your Nordstrom Notes towards your purchase. I've done this. I'd asked Live Help on Nordstrom.com and they said I could but I didn't really believe them so when I called the store directly to place my order I inquired about it again and they said absolutely I could use it...and sure enough, when I got my reciept, my $20 discount was there.

That's good to know!! You can sort of cash in Nordstrom notes. If you purchase an item at Nordstrom with the notes and then return the item back to your Nordstrom VISA card, then Nord's will just credit your VISA for the notes amount. I've done this before - not on purpose but changed my mind about what I was purchasing.

That's good to know!! You can sort of cash in Nordstrom notes. If you purchase an item at Nordstrom with the notes and then return the item back to your Nordstrom VISA card, then Nord's will just credit your VISA for the notes amount. I've done this before - not on purpose but changed my mind about what I was purchasing.

Also, if you're an employee of Macy's, Saks, Neimans, and Bloomies, you will never get an employee discount at LV boutiques insides the department stores. The only way to get a discount at LV is to be an LV employee.
I live in Philadelphia PA and there is a Macy's in the Roosevelt mall located on cottman Ave and I just bought a never full, also opened their store card and got 100$ off. Paid 1089$ in total. Straight from Macy's! Is that almost to good to be true? They can't sell me a fake bag? Or can they?