Louboutin S/S 2008 (pics)

Dec 20, 2006
Style.com featured the best shoes and accessories for S/S 2008; here are my favourites from Monsieur Louboutin.

clouboutin.jpg

clouboutin2.jpg

clouboutin3.jpg

I love how he contrasts the cork with silver and patent leathers, as well as using cork as the upper, which I have never seen before. The Anenome is so amazingly over the top. :heart:

See more here: http://www.style.com/trends/accessoryreport/S2008RTW

I saw the second shoe among several others at M. Louboutin's personal appearance at NM in San Francisco. That one is called the Katenita and costs over $800!

I'm not a huge fan of cork. Liberal use of cork is a little too casual for my personal style, and I therefore am not a fan of the cork shoes Louboutin has turned out the last couple of years that incorporate a very refined style (VP, Yoyo) with lots of cork.

However, for a girl's brunch on a casual shopping Sunday, I can see the cork wedge working for me with cropped linen pants......... Hmmmm. ;) However, hockey nut that I am, I can't possibly don an article of clothing that so clearly advertises the colors of a rival hockey team to my beloved Devils: the hated Flyers :devil:. The colors are lovely and wonderful in combination, but I just can't betray my Devils! Perhaps in another color....

Though I love the last shoe I dont think I'd ever be somewhere where Id be able to rock it, KWIM? As for the other shoes in the collection, thank god I didnt see anything that i was really excited about.... my shopping habit is crazy as it is!:P

I posted this a month ago--it's the Lady Noeud in black satin. This one was $800. It is the only one that popped out at me. I put my name on the list for my SA to call me when they arrive, but I have already changed my mind about them. I would have taken more pictures my camera's battery died after I took this shot.

CLspring.jpg