Louboutin purses

Just purchased my first CL bag, and I love it ! Perfect cross-body for me. It's called the CabataView attachment 5147855
BEAUTIFUL!! Love the classic look of this. The style with the black and red is gorgeous.
I have probably 6 or 7 of his bags. I am HARD on bags, and there is not a scratch on any of them. The not only look beautiful, they hold up beautifully as well. Enjoy your fab new bag.

NMV16TF_cu.jpg
2I.jpg

Does anyone here own the Watersnake Artemis Bag with Spikes? I am eyeing the silver bag. Is this bag heavy?

Reactions: ElenaTS
Reactions: A bottle of Red
I've been a longtime fan of CL shoes, but the bags? Not so much ... until I finally saw one in person. AMAZING. I was at the nail salon and someone walked in with the shiny moc croc cabarock. It had a red bottom to the bag, which is actually rubberized. I got mine just yesterday from NM and it is TDF. Extraordinary for the price. I want a white Eloise now.

I've been a longtime fan of CL shoes, but the bags? Not so much ... until I finally saw one in person. AMAZING. I was at the nail salon and someone walked in with the shiny moc croc cabarock. It had a red bottom to the bag, which is actually rubberized. I got mine just yesterday from NM and it is TDF. Extraordinary for the price. I want a white Eloise now.
Ooh please share pics!