Louboutin Pigalle 100 patent sizing ?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If I take a 38.5 in the patent decolletes would I take a 38 in the Pigalle 100 in patent. (I heard you should size down)

2. I have the black jazz decolletes in 36 and the 35 Pigalle 100 in leather. I think I'm a size 5-5.5 so I think I might even fit the 34.5 in the Pigalles.....but they didn't have that in so I had to get the 35.

3. Hi javaboo, I was wondering where you got your 35 louboutins? Im looking for the camel jazz decollete 868s and cant find them anywhere, not even on ebay :crybaby:

4. I don't own the pigalle 100, but I have tried them on several times. :heart: My regular decollete size is a 38.5, and here is how the pigalles compared:

For the pigalles 100 in patent with the new sculpted heel that came out this spring, I fit into a 38.

For the pigalles 100 in leather with the older, straight, set-back heel, I fit best in a 37.5.

HTH!