Lots of exotic flaps @ Atlanta NM Chanel (pic)

poptarts

O.G.
Aug 21, 2007
I stopped by to see my lovely SA today and saw a bunch of gorgeous exotics.

If anyone is interested, please PM me for my SA info.

exotics.jpg

Top shelf: Bronze croc flap. Gorgeous!

Next shelf down: Jumbo red croc SHW. She is stunning beyond words! Unfortunately I am going to Tokyo in a few weeks so must reserve the funds. $28,595; Medium patent black croc $26,595

Next shelf down: I'm drawing a blank to the style name here....

Bottom shelf (not shown): Two more black croc flaps, one medium, one small.

She also has a metallic bronze/metallic blue mixed croc flap with GHW. Very gorgeous.

Bonus pic, sea of WoCs :yahoo:

wocs.jpg

Pictured: Red lambskin, blush lambskin and metallic grey lambskin WoC $1,695 (All coated lambskin with raised CC hardware); pink lambskin (not coated like the previous three) $1,595, slightly cheaper b/c its from last year; Not pictured, navy patent and coral reissue WoC.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Does she have any python bags? I can't afford the crocs but am a collector of pythons. Am looking for the python flaps released for Fall. Please let me know, I haven't been able to track them down anywhere except Canada which isn't an option due to customs.

Does she have any python bags? I can't afford the crocs but am a collector of pythons. Am looking for the python flaps released for Fall. Please let me know, I haven't been able to track them down anywhere except Canada which isn't an option due to customs.

She doesn't have any at the moment but she's getting a few in. I will keep you posted :smile: