Lost's Emilie de Ravin, Husband Split

angelgo03

Sep 29, 2006
emilie_de_ravin.jpg
Emilie de Ravin, who plays Claire Littleton on ABC's Lost, has separated from her husband after only six months of marriage, her publicist, Jeff Raymond, tells the Associated Press.

The Australian actress and actor Josh Janowicz, both 25, were married in Melbourne in June of last year.

The wedding was intentionally small, de Ravin told PEOPLE at the time. "I'd never have a large wedding," she said. "That's not the kind of person either of us is. We're both quite low-key people."

It was a first marriage for both. They have no children.

Despite the brevity of the marriage, "We've been together nearly four years," de Ravin told PEOPLE in March 2006. The couple originally met "through friends," de Ravin added, "which is the best way to meet someone, isn't it?"

An Australian native, de Ravin lived in Los Angeles with Janowicz and commuted to her TV show's set in Oahu, Hawaii.

Besides Lost, de Ravin appeared in the horror film The Hills Have Eyes and TV's Roswell. Janowicz has been seen on TV's Cold Case and as the "hot priest" in the movie Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.

I like her because that's my daughter's name ~ Emilie. :cool:

Too bad her marriage was so short. I bet it had something to do with them being apart most of the time with her in Hawaii and DH in LA. :sad: