lost packages from revolve clothing?

glammm

Jun 27, 2008
Has anyone had experiences with lost/stolen/cant find packages from revolve clothing?

I ordered some items, saw that they "delivered" them [I live in a condo, the mail box area is downstairs]. The post man will either leave a key in MY mail box to open one of the larger mail boxes to retrieve the packages OR they will take the item to the leasing office and leave it there.

I checked with the leasing office right now and they gave me horrible attitude and told me nothing is there. The package was shown as delivered on the 3rd [last friday]. I waited until today to check because the stupid leasing office was closed M-W [today] for training purposes. Had I known they didnt even have it [like they normally do] I would have contacted my post office.

why does revolve send items without requesting a signature?? for god sakes the order was over $300+, that is just stupid IMO.

secondly, who should be held accountable? the USPS? the leasing office?

Im confused and upset and hope I get my money or items. I called revolve and they told me they need to wait until Friday to file a claim, in the mean time I should go to USPS and see if I can track down the post man and ask him where the f*ck my package is!!!

I ordered a Juicy coat that would absolutly NOT fit into a standard regular priority mail box thus there would be no way that the box would have fit into the larger boxes they have for residents. So the process of emilmination tells me that the postal man must have taken the box to the leasing office and left it there. I wonder if the leasing office is required to sign something showing they accepted a package on behalf of the residents. I am going to call them in the AM and demand they search for it [they know I get packages there all the time]. I just hope no one stole it from the office since they always have stupid meetings/events/movie nights for the kids there. I will definitely be raising hell.

Another possibility is that it is AT your local post office waiting for you to pick it up. Sometimes that happens with oversize packages or packages when there is no one to sign for them too, so it's worth a call to them as well.

I went to the post office and the idiotic clerk kept insisting [without looking at my tracking or attempting to even care about my situation]that if the post man scaned the package as delivered then sure enough it was delivered. I explained to him that the package would have been too large to fit inside the box and he said "well maybe he left it at your door step"? um RIGHT. because the post man all of a sudden out of the 5yrs I have been here decides to leave packages at my door. I insisted he go check his shelf, he comes back less then a min later claiming nothing was back there. I have a feeling he didnt check because he didnt bother to even take down my address. wtf?

I am going to call the post office or track down the post man when he comes tommorrow AND call my leasing office again. This is BS.

Scanned as delivered does not mean it was actually delivered. It could still be in the carrier's vehicle. You definitely need to track down the carrier that ran the route that day. If nothing else, speak to the Postmaster, not just a clerk.

Improperly scanned D/C tags is a big problem and some eBay members are taking advantage of it. There is a large exporting/forwarding operation in California doing this. They are connected to Korea through an operation that allows Korean residents to buy on eBay from sellers who don't ship internationally. They provide a confirmed address in California for the seller to ship to, then repackage everything for shipment to the end buyer in Korea. Most of the time, it works out OK. The problem is they get so many packages daily that the USPS carrier doesn't scan them all as delivered. The forwarder takes advantage of this by checking D/C on all packages. When they find one that does not show as "Delivered" on the USPS website, they file an Item Not Received complaint with PayPal even though they have the item in-hand. They almost always win the PayPal dispute.

They have multiple IDs and are the subject of many, many threads on the eBay boards.

You need to find your mailman and ask him where the box is! If he says he left it with the leasing office, you need to take it up with them. I've never had one revolve order that had to be sign for. I get a little annoyed when they just throw the box at my front step for everyone to see.

This happened twice in one week with Nordstrom's. I contacted DHL and explained my situation. They figured the packages had been stolen. I ended up having the money credited back to me. I'm not sure, in the end, who paid for the mistake but luckily it wasn't me. I suppose these companies have insurance and take responsibility for loss.
I would contact both Revolve and the delivery service and between the two they should steer you towards what you need to do, file, etc.