Lord & Taylor 25% Off Friends and Family

They are clueless. A huge contrast to the excellent Customer Service I get from Nordstrom.
I'm done with L&T. I called my local Belk because I knew they had the bag too and it was already marked down 25%. I did a presale for a Nov. 8th event and got half off the already discounted price.

It's the Bleecker duffle with grommets (full size, not mini) in black. Can't wait to pick it up as I've drooled over it multiple times.

Attachments

• Belk.jpg
    Belk.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 398
I'm done with L&T. I called my local Belk because I knew they had the bag too and it was already marked down 25%. I did a presale for a Nov. 8th event and got half off the already discounted price.

It's the Bleecker duffle with grommets (full size, not mini) in black. Can't wait to pick it up as I've drooled over it multiple times.
Nice duffle! Good for you!

Congrats

Lord & Taylor has 25% off sale and regular priced Coach for their Friends and Family sale. There's lots of Coach already 25% off so the F&F discount makes them 25/25% off. I got a mini Brooklyn by searching for Coach then looking under Accessories.

The code is:FRIENDS

Their website is always a bit glitch-y for me so I had to call in my order.

Thanks so much for the heads up! I just ordered the gold Phoebe and am so excited. I've been lusting after this one for a while.

Wow, I ordered 2 mini Brooklyn's around 9 this morning and already got a shipping confirmation. That was quick!

Sorry to hear about all the issues some are having with checkout :sad:
Mine went through fine but I used a Lord and Taylor ccard.

Thanks so much for the heads up! I just ordered the gold Phoebe and am so excited. I've been lusting after this one for a while.

Curiously, I tried to add that to my bag just now (it wasn't there earlier this morning) but it won't add to bag! I just called and its is fully sold out, I wonder if there were only a handful available?

Side note - the CR that helped me on the phone was a delight! I wonder if there's just a few bad Apples spoiling it for the bunch?

Last edited:

That's the way to do it! (I hate L&T, too. I'd rather pay more money elsewhere.) Is the Belk presale for F&F or which event? Thanksl

Curiously, I tried to add that to my bag just now (it wasn't there earlier this morning) but it won't add to bag! I just called and its is fully sold out, I wonder if there were only a handful available?

Side note - the CR that helped me on the phone was a delight! I wonder if there's just a few bad Apples spoiling it for the bunch?
I'm so sorry it was sold out for you! I know you are a fellow Phoebe addict. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers that my order won't be cancelled.