Loose CC lock on Chanel Timeless Classic? URGENT

curated_lux_collection

@curated_lux_collection
May 12, 2014
Hellooo Chanel lovers :biggrin:

Hope you're all doing great!
I just bought a Chanel Timeless M in Caviar and I feel the CC lock is a bit loose, is this normal or is it meant to be stiff?
I don't know if I'm being paranoid because I expect my bag to be 'perfect' or should I go to the store and check?

Thank youuu!

Are the Cs loose/moving, or are you referring to the little "pin" that you turn to secure the bag once you push it through the Cs? I'd it's the former, that's weird. If it's the latter, the little pins aren't stiff-- I have a few that are a little looser than others but it doesn't bug me... Can you post pics of what's wrong?

If it's the turnlock, for me, i would describe it as firm, but not stiff. I wouldn't call it loose though. Does it open by itself? If yes, then it is faulty.

Maybe look on YouTube and watch a few reviews or even go in store and try out the looks on other bags.

I believe you should only keep what is perfect to you. If it is going to annoy you, then return it.

Good luck ❤️

Thank you girls so much for your feedback!

Vaninnocent, I was referring to the ''the little pins'' which I don't know open very easily if I simply touch it.
It's a very expensive bag and I don't want to settle for something I'm not happy with them so tomorrow I am asking them to exchange it.

Really appreciate it, thanks girls :heart: