Looky looky! Miss Ink City has arrived!

luvmygirls0

Bbag fiend :)
Dec 9, 2006
I got this from the WONDERFUL Corey at RealDealCollection. She shipped this baby to me so fast my head spun! I shipped my 06 sapin men's day to her last Tuesday for some Bbag credits, and today got this amazing Ink City! :yahoo:Celebrate with me, ladies (and gents)!

Attachments

• ink1.jpg
    ink1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 336
  • inkindoors.jpg
    inkindoors.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 809
  • inkoutdoors.jpg
    inkoutdoors.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 827
I got this from the WONDERFUL Corey at RealDealCollection. She shipped this baby to me so fast my head spun! I shipped my 06 sapin men's day to her last Tuesday for some Bbag credits, and today got this amazing Ink City! :yahoo:Celebrate with me, ladies (and gents)!

Thanks for sharing....love ur new INK city....i'm crazy over this color too....still searching for it....sigh

Hope this time works....hope u don't mind as i hope everyone can see this lovely bag in an enlarge version.....:graucho: :graucho:

inkoutdoors.jpg
inkoutdoors.jpg

Hope this time works....hope u don't mind as i hope everyone can see this lovely bag in an enlarge version.....:graucho: :graucho:

Thank you so much! I usually do upload the pics within the post, but today for some reason I was too lazy! I'll do it now.

This is outdoors in the So Cal twilight tonight:

attachment.php

This is on the carpet of my home indoors:

attachment.php

And this is on me (pardon the outfit and the bathroom!):

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing my joy! :yahoo: