Looking to buy nice wool house slippers. Any recommendations?

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
I cleaned out my closet and got rid of all the shoes, items I don’t need or wear. Have been pretty careful in deciding what to add when I buy since I am trying to simplify my life but still want to have well made items.

I hate to wear shoes, UGH.... winter is the worse. For the past few years I have been wearing a nice assortment of Uggs but I am over them. So basically I have been searching for some wool house slippers. I have been looking online and saw one brand Haflinger German wool slippers and clogs which seem to have good reviews and would serve my needs.

Anyone have shoes from this brand? Recommendations for other brands and styles? It’s too cold to go barefoot in the house and I am not into wearing socks on wood floors. Also wouldn’t mind finding some type of wool clog when I run out to get the mail or visit friends. Not needed to walk long distances in bad weather but more like in and out of places. Saw the Grizzly line with cork cushion bottom which had good reviews on comfort so they might work well for errands. Want a different more slipper style shoe for Inside.