Looking for wine red patent rolando size 35

this will be tough. you may have to resort to ebay, and even that may take a while for your size to pop up. remember this style typically runs 1/2 to a full size small for most people. but you probably already know that. we'll keep our eyes open.

ebay is probably your best bet. Though they are often over retail, naturalgasgirl sells a lot of CLs and could have other sizes than you see listed if you e-mail her.

I think the 36 will be too big for me all my shoes are 35 thanx for the suggestion..

Does anyone know if any of the stores will restock?? I'm already on the waiting list but they are not sure if they will get any more. I would like the red patent but will settle for the black patent if I do not find the red which I really have my heart set on.

This is my first CL I have tiny feet I am Louis vuitton size 35, some gucci 41/2 and normally I am size 5. I think size 35.5 may be too big in the heel and definitely not a size 36. I have never bought a size 35.5 ever..

i realize you've never bought a size 35.5, but you've also never bought a CL. if you're normally a US size 5, i'm willing to bet you're a 35.5 in the patent rolando. just an example of how erratic the sizing is for CL's, my wife wears a 34.5 in the pigalle 120, and a 36.5 in o my slings. there are also a few other members here that wear a US size 5 that have patent rolandos in a 36.

you can always special order them from a CL boutique and pay the markup (25% i believe).

I have narrow feet and I wear 34 in Hai (pointed toe pumps), 34.5 in Bruges and 34.5 in the Iowa Zeppa. I tried on Rolandos in size 34.5 and they fit. I think marchesa lover could probably fit a 35 if she normally wears size 5. Maybe if marchesa lover found a 35 in another color to try on for size then she'll be sure if she's a 35 or a different size. I wouldn't special order unless I am absolutely sure of the size, the markup is 30%.