Looking for this shade of python, what is this colour?

been trying to search for modeling pic of the 'o my sling' but can't seem to find any...

you have some pics...?

for some reason this model reminds me of my auntie, you know... those sensible not so sexy shoes... i know with CL they will look good for sure. i just have never seen these ones in real life or worn before....

If you see modelling pictures of them, they look even better on. I love them! I almost got the pink pair from the Barneys sale but they ran out of my size. I'm getting a pair of Tenues sent to me eventhough the seller originally said no to international shipping. I hope it works out for you too!!! :smile:

I went through all 600+ pages of the Post Your Louboutins thread and couldn't find them. That's where I saw it. If I'm not mistaken, I think they belonged to Peppers but she must've deleted the pics from her hosting site because some of them weren't showing up. :sad:

been trying to search for modeling pic of the 'o my sling' but can't seem to find any...

you have some pics...?

for some reason this model reminds me of my auntie, you know... those sensible not so sexy shoes... i know with CL they will look good for sure. i just have never seen these ones in real life or worn before....

thanks xsouzie for helping me find these! now let's cross our fingers. i am very nervous about slingbacks since i have skinny heels and wide feet, not a good combo! but since these are closed toe, there may be hope. this is also half a size up from my normal size and i heard we should get our true size for o my sling. so let's hope they are not too large to be comfortable with some padding. thanks again! will let you know next month how they fit!

Oh you got them? That's great! So the seller agreed to international shipping, I'm so happy for you bagpunk!!! :yahoo: For sure, I'm crossing my fingers for you and sending good vibes your way and do let us know how it turns out. :yes: