Looking for something similar to Coach Sabrina

Kalasin159

Jan 1, 2010
Hi ladies!

I'm looking for the perfect black bag to "splurge" on.
I'm about to graduate from college and I need a classy, all-around black bag to last me the next few years.

Criteria:
- Can easily be dressed up or down
- Can accompany me to anything from interviews to lunch dates with the girls to groceries shopping
- Classic style that will last years down the line
- I like detachable shoulder straps or satchels that can be converted
- Black!
- Less than $350 is preferable (student budget!)
- I like soft, buttery, smooshy leather (think B. Makowsky leather)

I like the Coach Sabrina, but it's a little too dressy for little ol' me. I've also considered the MBMJ Groovee, but it's not as practical as I'd like.

Any suggestions? :smile:

what about Kate Spade "Westbury- dani" Hobo? it is classic, functional, and roomy. Dress it up or down with scarfs, charms, etc.

I found mine on sale at Macy's for $160.00 (including tax) this past weekend :yahoo:

Attachments

• _5878840.jpg
    _5878840.jpg
    969 bytes · Views: 290
Last edited:
I'm going to stan for Hayden Harnett... Retail is over your target price but HH often does good sales.

Here's a (long-delayed) Trophy Satchel... just came in stock today after 6 long months of being delayed :smile:

trophysatchel.jpg

'
http://haydenharnett.com/index.cgi?...cgi?action=search&search=trophy&ok.x=0&ok.y=0

Is the Coach Audrey too dressy? It's really similar, and in my opinion, a little less dressy that the Sabrina. Not to push you in that direction, but I hate to dress up...I'm most comfortable in jeans. So while I've used my Sabrinas in dressed up situations, (like interviews, and at work) I use them most often going out to a casual dinner and movie with my fiance, or just hanging out with the girls.