looking for someone who has chanel graffiti 2003 bag

i won it on ebay from a very reputable seller http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170451450533&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT and also have few chanel authenticators believing i have an authentic chanel bag.. but there is no 'made in' label. which apparently is unheard off for a leather bag.... it was never there when checking the lining and the hologram does not look ever to have been moved. and there is another bag on ebay from the same seller (Item number:200446504684), made as part of the same collection with a very similar hologram number, also without the stamp. so is there anyone out there who might possibly have this bag to see if there is the freaking label there??? all the other details point to the authentic chanel bag. i need to put my mind to rest as i do luv the bag and think its authentic but cannot explain why the label would be missing (and not only on my bag but another one as well). if i could possibly find another bag bought from chanel direct or department store, i would convince myself chanel forgot to put the label for this production only. :smile: thanks you guys in advance!
moz-screenshot-1.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-03-11 at 9.41.19 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-03-11 at 9.41.19 PM.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
well my bag is missing 'Chanel/Made in ___' label, it was never there! :smile: i've examined the bag with the magnifying glass and the lining never had it. :smile: same about the other bag seller has for sale, brand new with tags from chanel, Item number: 200446504684. so it has a hologram but nothing else. can i guess its made in china??? :smile: is it possible there was some sort of experiment and that line was not made in either italy or france??? i just don;t know what else to make up for the missing label on at least 2 bags made as part of the same collection and having only 3 numbers apart on hologram (mine is 8125392 and the other one 8125395).

well my bag is missing 'Chanel/Made in ___' label, it was never there! :smile: i've examined the bag with the magnifying glass and the lining never had it. :smile: same about the other bag seller has for sale, brand new with tags from chanel, Item number: 200446504684. so it has a hologram but nothing else. can i guess its made in china??? :smile: is it possible there was some sort of experiment and that line was not made in either italy or france??? i just don;t know what else to make up for the missing label on at least 2 bags made as part of the same collection and having only 3 numbers apart on hologram (mine is 8125392 and the other one 8125395).

There's a law that requires all bags to show the country of origin.