looking for skinny minis at outlet

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
are there any nice skinny minis in the outlets?

and what do they go for at outlet prices?

don't know if I should just use my PCE at FP store or drive to the outlet

I need to buy a four for gifts

and thanks!

now this is the good one.

Lately, it wasn't easy to find FP mini skinny @ outlet.
I own 5 different styles myself and I just cannot live with it.
So I always watch out for mini skinny @ outlet, but yea... it's not easy.

If there is something you really like... go ahead and use your PCE for it I think.

The last sets of mini skinny that showed up @ outlet were 2-3 colors of Waverly design and boy... they just didn't have enough. They are $29.

and also you can try MFF mini skinny. They are either $29 or $19.

^coachbun thanks for the info, really don't want a MFF, I am never liked anything that is MFF for some odd reason, so I might be better off using my PCE this time

crazyforcoach, a 30% off coupon might sweeten the deal....might just have to take the drive to the outlet

what to do!!

okay, I went to the outlet and they had MFF skinny minis and some metallic FP deletes and the tartan one, really didn't like any of them, even with the 30% I wasn't going to buy and then the line wrapped around the store which justed added to me leaving

I left and used my PCE at the FP store

this was the outlet at the Dolphin Mall in Miami, a side note for anyone who lives in the area go to the bloomies outlet because it's really nice

I actually got a couple of the tartan ones for gifts. Gonna add either lottery tix or a Publix GC to them.

my dd like the tartan print but I hate plaids so I just couldn't buy something I hate :biggrin:, plus the line was way too long for me, I don't so crowds well

I am not putting anything it them, you are so good to do that