Looking for perfect $100 gift for sisters 30th bday

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
My sister's birthday is coming up and I want to get her something for $100 or less. Id like for it to be something classic she can use and keep.

I think she would love a little designer item, like a wristlet or small leather good. I looked at Gucci but those fabric wristlets are like $250 so thats out. I live near about every designer retail store which gives me more options I guess. I thought she would like a designer item simply because she appreciates them but doesnt own anything truly designer, and anyone could use a little accessory.

She is also active, not too big into music, perfume or jewelry, and always complains she needs wardrobe basics, like a good black bag, black shoes, etc. I was thinking maybe just a Lululemon duffel or hoodie if I cant find anything else.

If it were you, what would you like? Does Dior, BV, Missoni, Prada, Gucci, make anything for $100 that you would suggest? Or anything else you'd recommend?

I don't think you can find something like a wristlet or a small leather good from those aforementioned brands for $100 or less, IMO. It looks like you're looking at premier designers only... how about Coach or even Cole Haan?

Definitely try an outlet store. NMLC and Off Fifth often have great sales. I'm positive you could find something very nice for your sister. Would she like some designer sunglasses? You definitely could find a pair for under $100.

Buy her 30 Birthday Cards, some funny, some serious, and some blank and write your own funny story memory or saying. Then tie a big red bow on them and place them in a cute bag like the mini Longchamp, Marc Jacob quilted cosmetic pouch (58), Tory Burch Large Cosmetic Case (85) Kate Spade bag, or even a cute fabric lunch sac so that everytime she uses the bag she will be reminded of her sisters love.

Outlet is your best bet, TB when they have their huge sale and I like Cole Haan too like others had already mentioned:smile:

By active do you mean she likes to work out / run / exercise and such? If you change your mind about the designer leather goods, how about a nice pair of workout pants from cw-x, they're worth every penny, and she'll love them if she's a runner:smile: