Looking for: Nano Lady Dior

Purplebarrys

Feb 29, 2020
I am currently looking for a nano lady dior. Not too sure where to find this as I have searched everywhere online. I am based in the US and am not sure if I can find them in the boutiques. If anyone is selling it please let me know! I really like the pastel ones attached :smile: Thank you!!

7304db5c832b640f15384f0f404e0473.jpg

Reactions: A bottle of Red
I am currently looking for a nano lady dior. Not too sure where to find this as I have searched everywhere online. I am based in the US and am not sure if I can find them in the boutiques. If anyone is selling it please let me know! I really like the pastel ones attached :smile: Thank you!!

View attachment 5143774
Hey Purplebarrys! I'm so happy to see your post. I'm a big nano lover too. The colours you are after are from an older season.

Here's my story tracking one down very recently.

The SA in Harrods told me that they discontinued the Nano officially at the end of May 2021 (UK). When I finally decided that I wanted one (the pink houndstooth), it was already too late and all of them were sent back to Paris. So I began googling and then found that Dior's UAE website was selling 3 of them in the baby Dior collection. See below. The pink houndstooth I was after was still in stock so I was super excited.
Capture.JPG
I contacted the boutique in Dubai and the UAE customer service online there but they were unable to send them abroad. Finally I gave up and mentioned this to the SA in Harrods. She then kindly tracked it down for me and told me that there was only one left in the world. It was the same one as I saw in Harrods in May - there was a mark on it. They cleaned it in Paris and the bag arrived last week. As it was already not available officially so I was told that there was no return/refund. I was lucky with the Harrods SA I think cause when I asked Bond Street they just said the Nano aren't available anymore.

When I opened the package I realised that the mark was gone but the bag was not perfect. The 2 metal rings have a lot of deep scratches on them and one of the handle is bent/curved. The closure of one of the clasps on the leather strap is not smooth. The SA filed the claim and I'm waiting for a response. I'm hoping that they can fix it but at the same time worried about any accidental damage. I remember watching a youtuber saying that they scratched the leather flap when cutting the metal ring after she got the handles replaced.

I have 3 mini LD but now I much prefer the Nano because it's so lightweight and has the perfect size for the stuff I carry. It fits my phone, power bank, lipstick, card holder, mini sunscreen tub. For me the Nano is the smallest it can go for me. Micro is way too small to be practical.

Try reaching out to a local SA and if you are lucky, they might source it from Paris for you.
I'm sure there are still other models left.

Below photos are what I saw in Harrods in May. I think some models still have a few left. Good luck!
If not, let me know and I can ask the SA in Harrods/ give you her details
IMG_20210529_173230_0.jpgIMG_20210529_173235_4.jpgIMG_20210529_173242_3.jpgIMG_20210529_173539_6.jpgIMG_20210529_173543_7.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Purplebarrys! I'm so happy to see your post. I'm a big nano lover too. The colours you are after are from an older season.

Here's my story tracking one down very recently.

The SA in Harrods told me that they discontinued the Nano officially at the end of May 2021 (UK). When I finally decided that I wanted one (the pink houndstooth), it was already too late and all of them were sent back to Paris. So I began googling and then found that Dior's UAE website was selling 3 of them in the baby Dior collection. See below. The pink houndstooth I was after was still in stock so I was super excited.
View attachment 5146828
I contacted the boutique in Dubai and the UAE customer service online there but they were unable to send them abroad. Finally I gave up and mentioned this to the SA in Harrods. She then kindly tracked it down for me and told me that there was only one left in the world. It was the same one as I saw in Harrods in May - there was a mark on it. They cleaned it in Paris and the bag arrived last week. As it was already not available officially so I was told that there was no return/refund. I was lucky with the Harrods SA I think cause when I asked Bond Street they just said the Nano aren't available anymore.

When I opened the package I realised that the mark was gone but the bag was not perfect. The 2 metal rings have a lot of deep scratches on them and one of the handle is bent/curved. The closure of one of the clasps on the leather strap is not smooth. The SA filed the claim and I'm waiting for a response. I'm hoping that they can fix it but at the same time worried about any accidental damage. I remember watching a youtuber saying that they scratched the leather flap when cutting the metal ring after she got the handles replaced.

I have 3 mini LD but now I much prefer the Nano because it's so lightweight and has the perfect size for the stuff I carry. It fits my phone, power bank, lipstick, card holder, mini sunscreen tub. For me the Nano is the smallest it can go for me. Micro is way too small to be practical.

Try reaching out to a local SA and if you are lucky, they might source it from Paris for you.
I'm sure there are still other models left.

Below photos are what I saw in Harrods in May. I think some models still have a few left. Good luck!
If not, let me know and I can ask the SA in Harrods/ give you her details
View attachment 5146842View attachment 5146843View attachment 5146844View attachment 5146845View attachment 5146846
Hi kitty! Thank you so much for your response! I saw them on the UAE website a few weeks ago but it seems like now it is sold out :sad:( Do they still make it in other countries (eg. Paris?). I would love to get the details of an SA in Harrods! Thank you so much for your reply :smile:)

Hi kitty! Thank you so much for your response! I saw them on the UAE website a few weeks ago but it seems like now it is sold out :sad:( Do they still make it in other countries (eg. Paris?). I would love to get the details of an SA in Harrods! Thank you so much for your reply :smile:)

Hey Purplebarrys,
No probs! From what the Harrods SA told me back then, Nano is only available for custom made orders now after the discontinuation. So that no return/refund applied to my nano. I also just realised that I don't have any receipt as I was given a link to pay online directly... Will need to ask.

I just checked the SA's whatsapp and she's on leave now. Will drop her a message first when she's back and send you a PM.

Reactions: Purplebarrys
Hey Purplebarrys,
No probs! From what the Harrods SA told me back then, Nano is only available for custom made orders now after the discontinuation. So that no return/refund applied to my nano. I also just realised that I don't have any receipt as I was given a link to pay online directly... Will need to ask.

I just checked the SA's whatsapp and she's on leave now. Will drop her a message first when she's back and send you a PM.
Ahh I see. Unfortunately not too big on exotic skins so a custom made one is not on my radar :sad: Trying to contact the baby dior in Singapore but still trying to look for their number. Crossing my fingers!

Ahh I see. Unfortunately not too big on exotic skins so a custom made one is not on my radar :sad: Trying to contact the baby dior in Singapore but still trying to look for their number. Crossing my fingers!
Fingers crossed! Hopefully they can help. The SA got back to me and they can't sell them anymore unfortunately. :sad: I sent you a PM of her response.

Who knows maybe they'd re consider making nanos after our requests!