looking for HBO recommendations

I'm actually impressed with Patrick S. as Todd. I thought he was just a nepotism hire with little to no actual talent, but he and the rest of the cast are pretty darn good. There's usually a weak link in ensemble pieces, but everyone in this cast can hold their own. I'm afraid to click on that video of the real Todd though.
I accidentally found out pretty much what the end will be (unfortunately). I'm finding Juliette Binoche's character annoying

Reactions: gracekelly
I watched the first episode of The Time Traveler's Wife. Didn't like it at all. Managed to get through it but won't watch again.
I refuse to watch anymore of it. I saw 2 episodes and that was enough. Don't like it at all.

If you can get HBOMAX I would recommend Julia. It is an interesting take on Julia and Paul Child when they returned to the State and lived in Boston. It is about the beginnings of her PBS cooking show.

I watched The Staircase. I did not know the story in advance. I thought the acting was quite good all around.

Spoiler
Yes, I think he killed her. He is a real narcissist.

Reactions: limom
I'm pretty much caught up on all the shows I missed from years back. Watching House of the Dragon and look forward to new White Lotus. Meantime I started Six Feet Under which I saw back in the day.

I refuse to watch anymore of it. I saw 2 episodes and that was enough. Don't like it at all.

If you can get HBOMAX I would recommend Julia. It is an interesting take on Julia and Paul Child when they returned to the State and lived in Boston. It is about the beginnings of her PBS cooking show.

I watched The Staircase. I did not know the story in advance. I thought the acting was quite good all around.

Spoiler
Yes, I think he killed her. He is a real narcissist.
#teamowl

• Haha
Reactions: p3b