Looking for a wht or Blk clutch

Hi...I am not trying to advertise, so if you think this one is cute PM me, and I will give you the name of our website, but this black patent leather clutch is $38.

Attachments

• 2004000139..jpg
    2004000139..jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 34
I tend to buy alot of clutches. They are the bags that I carry the least, but for some reason am immediately drawn to. I don't know if it is their price or the sheer cuteness of their size. When it comes to clutches, I do not care the designer or the fabric. My favorite clutch brands are Lauren Merkin (around $200), Hobo International (around $100-and simply beautiful aged looking leather, Whiting & Davis (although I do not own any of their new pieces, just the vintage ones that I stumble upon), Marc Jacobs Leather Zip clutch ($395 - and this one, to me, seems less versitile, as it is more casual)

This past weekend I bought a cute HOBO International one... I recommend looking at them! They're very affordable. Its my first purchase from that brand but it seems pretty nice! But also Lauren Merkin always looks like she has cute things! Her stuff is up at a bunch of places, like shopbop and stuff like that.

I just bought the Kooba Haydon on JCMadison website in Black. It can be worn with the shoulder chain or without. I completely LOVE this bag! It is classic, casual or dressy, great size, and I can see using it at any age at all!