looking for a "tropical/beachy" design on an hermes scarf

ltb

Jul 11, 2010
my two favorite hermes scarves are aloha and charmes des plages normandes .....i would like to purchase a new hermes scarf and i am looking for any suggestions on designs for scarves that have a beachy and/or tropical theme.....i saw the poisson corail in the store but am not crazy about the colors.....any suggestions?

You may want to go the vintage/ used route and look for some of Annie Faivre shell designs. They're probably my favorites. I have several in silk - only one purchased new - my very first Hermes, purchased at FSH 7-8 hrs ago, and one glorious cashmere GM shawl I found on bay.

Recontre Oceane
Grands Fonds
La vie precieuse de la Mediterranee
Mediterrannee
Soleil
Varangues
Tropiques
Rocalle
Rocaille II
Jardin Creole
Vive le vent

...are a few that come to my mind. I am far from beeing a wise collector, though...

THANK YOU! you guys are AWESOME!!! i can't wait to check it all out tonight!!

i love fish, shells, sailboats, palm trees, the ocean......

any chance of getting any of the designs listed below new @ hermes?

i have aloha in black and love it, got it years ago! i saw aloha in the store last month in white and aqua-green and loved them too but since i have it in black i would like a different pattern.....i think of all the white scarves i have seen, aloha in white is one of the prettiest.....

Rocaille (gorgeous seashells) - I have this one in RED and it is stunning.

Monte Carlo (waves, palm trees, sailboats) - I have this one in the orange/green/white c/w, but the blue/green c/w is more tropical.

There are some wonderful suggestions on this thread!

Love Rocaille-it was my grail and I finally got it. Here is a quick snap. So many beautiful silks to choose from-let us know what you end up with!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rocaillelt.jpg
    Rocaillelt.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 880