Looking for a tote in metallic color?

Hi! :smile: ITA with Swanky... the bronze/light silver cotton club tote would be a great option! If you don't mind a tote that is a bit more bronze than gold, there is also the Khaki Baby Cabas! :tup: The Baby Cabas also comes in Dark Silver (a metallic grey/taupe color that's very pretty and neutral). I have a picture of both the Bronze Cotton Club tote and Khaki Baby Cabas side by side. :heart: Ohh, and I have a metallic Dark Silver luxe bowler, so you can see the color of that as well. :smile: Hmmm, I also know that the Cabas Sport bag came in a bright shiny gold and silver, but that was a bit tacky IMHO, plus I haven't seen any around. :smile:

Bronze Cotton Club tote and Khaki Baby Cabas
BronzeCottonClubv-1.jpg

Metallic dark silver luxe bowler
Darksilverluxebowler.jpg

^ Actually, the Khaki Baby Cabas was re-released ($1995 v. the "old" price of $1795), and I posted a picture of the dark silver bowler luxe bowler so that she could get an idea of the color of the dark silver baby Cabas (I wasn't posting the bag itself as a suggestion, since she did say tote). :smile: Maybe you didn't read through my post. :smile: Also, as Swanky suggested, the OP could try to find the bronze or light silver cotton club tote (try being the operative word, because I'm not sure about the stock), since it was a seasonal item. I didn't realize that posting pictures would be unhelpful haha. :okay:

[quote=SaskiaS;4582597]but the bags u just posted arent produced anymore...:sad:...

:shrugs:doesnt help her much or??[/quote]

I've seen the new baby cabas in Khaki/bronze -Minal referred to-at the Chanel b in Vienna! Taking you are living here (Vienna) I wonder how in the world you have missed it!!!

Swanky, you're right girl, the leather used for the bags in the Le Marais line is gorgeous, ahh! :love:

Lady chinadoll - I haven't seen one in stores (I did see a light silver cotton club tote about two months or so ago at the Saks in Greenwich, CT, and posted about it in the Shopping section... I was so surprised to see it haha). :P Anyway, I hope you can find a bronze cotton club tote... here is the info (I bought mine at NM)! :heart:

A34318Y04419
Grand Shopping
Bronze

I remember the price was $1995 before tax. :smile: If an SA can't track one down, like Swanky said, ebay is probably your best bet. :heart:

Ladies, thank you so much for your suggestions. Both the Cotton Club tote in bronze and the Khaki Baby Cabas is TDF. I'm pretty new to Chanel and already an addict. I’ll try to track these down but if you see any of those two bags please PM me. Thx JB