Looking for a smaller bag, any suggestions?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Coach ladies! I am sort of new to Coach, have a few larger bags, Sabrina, Lindsay, but I really need a small bag for a few days a week when I have class after work. I'm looking for a bag that does not go over the shoulder, I already have a bookbag and tote bag that I carry so it really needs to be a satchel type or one with a shorter strap. I have the Coach pouch but it's not big enough. I want to carry my wallet, cell, keys and some a few other small items is all. ANY suggestions would be appreciated! I'll be goiing to my outlet later on today and if I don't find anything I have a friend who can get me her Coach boutique discount (50%).
    Thanks and I've learned so much from you all from this thread!
    Sandy:shrugs:

2. Try the Amanda mini satchel.

3. 12919 mini shopper. It's a satchel, holds quite a bit and very pretty!

4. here is mine in espresso

minishop.jpg
  5. #5 Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
    ohh I like that one! I'll look at all of your suggestions everyone. I like the Amanda too perfect size!!:nuts:

6. amanda would have been my suggestion

7. i just got an amanda last night and it is TDF! the jewel tones are soo pretty!

8. I'm looking for a smaller bag too & i think Amanda is what i want, in black! The 12919 mini shopper is very nice as well!

9. #9 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    Here are my suggestions. I have the leather Hamptons bag is it lightweight.

COACH Amanda "SATIN" Mini Satchel Handbag Style#: 12927
    SIZE: 11(L) x 6(H) x 4(W)
    42a2_1.jpg

Coach Cervo "LEATHER" Hamptons Shoulder Bag Style#: 12917
    SIZE: 11 (L) x 7 (H) x 3 (W)
    12917_b4bk_a0_front.jpg

10. How about a black Bridgit?

ETA: This pic is the one in platinum, but at least you can see the size.

IMG_0979resized.jpg
  11. I second the Bridgit-I have one and it is perfect for a small, but roomy bag. :yes:

12. How about the Madison Leather or Op Art small hobo? Looks like it will be at the outlets soon...

13. LOTS of great suggestions! Now at least I know what I can look for!