Looking for a medium or large sized messenger bag

guccilove

@rachlovesfm
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007

i need a hands-free bag so my next purchase will be a messenger one. balenciaga courier is my first choice but cannot afford it right now. you guys have any suggestions ? i prefer it in black and my price range is under $300. so far im eyeing the linea pelle on bluefly....but they don't have it in black. plus i still want to see what you guys suggest so im still undecided at this time. thanks .....

That's funny that you say LP! The first thing I thought about for you is the Linea Pelle Double Pocket Messenger. Go to www.lpcollection.com and you will see it on sale for $232.50! It looks like an awesome bag! It is big, too: 17w x 12h. Also, they show Vanessa Manillo and Rihanna wearing it in the "celebrity corner". They don't have black but they have a color (shown here) called Anthracit, which they describe as a "blue-black". I love the color!
Good luck!!!
ShowImage.aspx

:tup::tup:

i like this

985-401623-d.jpg

[FONT=VERDANA, GENEVA, ARIAL]Marc by Marc Jacobs
Turnlock Posh Saddle Bag
[/FONT]for 381$ at zappos

or this
6627-401563-d.jpg

[FONT=VERDANA, GENEVA, ARIAL]Marc by Marc Jacobs
Tinted Core Denim Saddle Bag
[/FONT]
for 253$

hey you guys! thanks a lot for your help!!!
cooper1.....how did you know that i love ANTHRACITE!??!?! hehehe i'll definitely check this one out on the lp website!

im checking out the ebay link also lawgirl07.....i'll be bidding on it before the end time......

thanks!!