Looking for a fitted black turtleneck.. Help please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It seems to be a little late in the year b/c I cannot find a black turtleneck on any of the websites I have checked. I am looking for a black turtleneck, long sleeve or 3/4 length sleeve and fitted. I bought one from JCrew in a medium and it was quite baggy and did nothing for my figure. Odd b/c while a small normally fits me, a medium is still never baggy (beginning to wonder if the cut was off or something). Anyway, please help if you can. I messed up my favorite black turtleneck and looking for a replacement.

2. I got some from Gap last year (fall/winter 2007) that were really fitted, 3/4 sleeve, and inexpensive (about $25 if I remember correctly). Don't know if they still have them.

3. Unfortunately they don't seem to have any. I checked online for them already.

4. I got one from Forever21 of all places, it is 70% (or so) Viscose and 20%(or so) percent Nylon. I loved it so much I bought it in 5 other colors!!

5. I have one from James Perse that I adore. It has a scrunched neck though. I found it at Nordstroms.

6. Wolford Portland Pullover,
    [​IMG]

7. Check Nordstrom, they should have a few.

8. Splendid makes a great one and it's this current season.

9. Oh--I need American Apparel in my life.

10. Have you tried Ann Taylor?