Looking for a canvas coated bayswater

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls in need of your skills here looking for a canvas coated Bayswater , in any of the 3 colours
    Black, Orange or, Purple :biggrin:.

Rang Shepton Mallet yesterday said they had one sa went and looked and it had been sold:Push:, when i asked the price was told £297 thats £100 more than on mulberry sale site,:wtf::shrugs:.

2. Have you rang around to all the Mulberry shops? Non-outlet shops will have the sale price if it is in stock? They also post for £7.50, which is £2.50 cheaper than the website! ;)

3. Sorry snow, I bought the purple one when I went there on Thursday, and it was the only one! I queried the price and they double checked it, so it was £190 something. I had been trying to buy it on the online sale but it was permanently out of stock.

4. i have found 2 at heathrow in orange. so far think theres another orange at st.chris place in london.

5. Did you buy one? :woohoo:

6. Nope not yet going to look againafter tuesday meet up at shepton mallet;)

7. I wish I lived closer to SM! My sis lives just down the road from it. I am miles away in Newcastle. We are moving down south later this year so hopefully I will get to visit!

8. There's a couple on eBay but I'm guessing that's an avenue you don't wat to go down...?

9. I have a black CC bays. Its really light and easy to carry. I definitely think you should get one!

10. cant find them can u show me the links please:biggrin: