Lookie what a dishonest seller sent me

Giiiirl, we must have come across the same evil-bay seller. I bought a Lux Ligne bowler from this girl who said she wore it THREE TIMES...like new. I opened the box and to my shock and awe...reeeeeeeked of cheap but very potent perfume...like it had been soaked in the nastiest smelling perfume made....I was gagging!!!! I had to put it in the trunk of my car!!! I couldn't even keep it in my house!!!! AND it looked like she wore it everyday for THREE YEARS. Can you say REFUND :biggrin: Sum people are real wack-a-dews!

OMG!

And wackadews- yes ! I love it
you are funny

Hey nighteyes, yeah, they said what goes around comes around.

Yup. Thats right.

She better not trade on ebay- cuz with her karma, she's gonna get reallllly ripped off now!! haha

BTW glad I crack you up, thanks. I hope so. Sometimes I crack myself up, but think it may be dumb to other people.
...and that's ok too lol

:wtf:So sorry this happened to you.
:yucky:A FEW CRYSTAL MISSING?????:throwup: Looks like the whole thing! Red flag on anyone who posts blurry pictures(purposely) and can't honor requests.
Not wanting to wish evil on anyone but she will end up getting back what she dishes out(karma). Hope everything turns out well for you.:dothewave:

I'm so sorry this has happened to you...Hope things will work out for you soon. In the future, ask for closeup photos, I'm sure the seller would be more than happy to do so. (If there's wrong with it)

Just take it as a learning process ;)

Ohhhh, I am so sorry you have had this happen to you....but do not worry, Ebay is good about taking care of people that buy items that are SNAD.
Keep your chin up, you will get a refund!