Lookie at my new babies!!!

kuuipo627

Sep 18, 2006
So I went to LV today not expecting to get anything. I went there to see if my SA was able to find and transfer a denim green baggy GM for me. She wasn't there. Then I saw this beauty calling my name:wtf: . It just came in yesterday and only 3 came in. Oh I had to get it. I also finally decided to get the disco ball. It was too cute. Plus I purchased a Jack and Lucie keychain off of elux. But it's the same color as the one I already have which is the brown and dark yellow one. Luckily they have the orange and white one I really wanted. They're holding it for me so I can exchange the one I have for the white and orange one:yahoo:. Say hello to Naviglio Damier Azur. Oh, I also received my Pomme D' Amour speedy this past weekend too.

BAGS486.jpg

BAGS485.jpg

bb1e_1.jpg

Aren't they cute? I was able to get the speedy off ebay and I have been eyeing the disco ball for awhile now. I finally decided to get it:yahoo:.

You're super lucky!! I'm still waiting for my Speedy and I'm thinking I'll get the gold disco ball to put on my Silver Miroir Speedy..the silver one blends in too much.
Heh I can think of an excuse to buy just about anything:roflmfao:

But congrats!! :yahoo:

You're super lucky!! I'm still waiting for my Speedy and I'm thinking I'll get the gold disco ball to put on my Silver Miroir Speedy..the silver one blends in too much.
Heh I can think of an excuse to buy just about anything:roflmfao:

But congrats!! :yahoo:

LOL, I was just thinking about getting the silver disco ball when I pick up Jack and Lucie tomorrow:P .