Look what the Parisian horses brought me!

Wow! What a great reveal! Love all the items you got. :loveeyes::biggrin: I'm only slowly catching up on the threads as I was away on holidays last week. Alas none of our cruise stops has an H boutique. Sigh!

May I ask how you were able to fit all the boxes back from Paris with you? I had to leave my bigger boxes behind whenever I bought something from Paris or Waikiki. :crybaby:

Wow! What a great reveal! Love all the items you got. :loveeyes::biggrin: I'm only slowly catching up on the threads as I was away on holidays last week. Alas none of our cruise stops has an H boutique. Sigh!

May I ask how you were able to fit all the boxes back from Paris with you? I had to leave my bigger boxes behind whenever I bought something from Paris or Waikiki. :crybaby:

whenever i travel to europe, i'd def go with bigger luggages. i think dad taught me well in terms of packing. i'd always pack smaller items or clothes that can be rolled to maximize the space within the boxes 'cause the box takes most of the space in the luggage.