Look what the mailman brought for me!

1. :P my dream bag!!! :wlae: my Blondie Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't resist to show it to your girls!. I'm wearing my blondie hobo today. Aren't they lovely? :love:

dscn7696.jpg
  2. Yay! Congratulations :smile:

3. What beautiful Gucci bags! Congrats and enjoy!

4. congrats!

5. So HOT!!!

Congrats!

6. Love it!!!! Just gorgeous!! Congrats :biggrin:

If I may ask, where did you purchase it from?

7. Totally beautiful. I love Gucci.

Congrats!!!!!

8. OMG!! Can you see how GREEN I am through the computer screen?!?! LOVE LOVE LOVE X infinity your WHITE Blondies!!! I especially love the bowler which works out because my friend sharbear especially loves the hobo. Man.. when she sees yours - she's gonna be a sick shade of green too!!

CONGRATS!! Those Blondies are sooooo drool drool drool... :love:

9. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS :heart:

10. Very cute, congrats!

11. Hobo: Sabinesboutique.com 2 years ago
    Bowler: feEbay - Last week - I was lucky enough to get one of the few (if not the only- authentic blondie bowler.
    I love them both! :drool:

12. :rolleyes: :P thanks! I'm afraid to even wear it in public! (bowler) I could be killed because of that bag!

13. lol... if you see two girls lurking behind you and drooling - don't worry! That's just me and sharbear - we'll just admire from afar - no worries we won't kill you for it! :P

How long did you look for the white bowler? All these past 2 years on eBay?! :wtf: wow... respect.. HUGE respect for that dedication!!

14. Congrats.

15. Fantastic Blondie collection! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice