Look what the mailman brought for me!

Highmaintenance

Sofa King Broke
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
:P my dream bag!!! :wlae: my Blondie Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't resist to show it to your girls!. I'm wearing my blondie hobo today. Aren't they lovely? :love:

Attachments

• dscn7696.jpg
    dscn7696.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 211
OMG!! Can you see how GREEN I am through the computer screen?!?! LOVE LOVE LOVE X infinity your WHITE Blondies!!! I especially love the bowler which works out because my friend sharbear especially loves the hobo. Man.. when she sees yours - she's gonna be a sick shade of green too!!

CONGRATS!! Those Blondies are sooooo drool drool drool... :love:

OMG!! Can you see how GREEN I am through the computer screen?!?! LOVE LOVE LOVE X infinity your WHITE Blondies!!! I especially love the bowler which works out because my friend sharbear especially loves the hobo. Man.. when she sees yours - she's gonna be a sick shade of green too!!

CONGRATS!! Those Blondies are sooooo drool drool drool... :love:
:rolleyes: :P thanks! I'm afraid to even wear it in public! (bowler) I could be killed because of that bag!

:rolleyes: :P thanks! I'm afraid to even wear it in public! (bowler) I could be killed because of that bag!

lol... if you see two girls lurking behind you and drooling - don't worry! That's just me and sharbear - we'll just admire from afar - no worries we won't kill you for it! :P

How long did you look for the white bowler? All these past 2 years on eBay?! :wtf: wow... respect.. HUGE respect for that dedication!!