look what i got!

OMG!!! Love them! I have been looking for that planner! What size did you get? How much was it? And how much was the gallery tote? Answers answers! Lol great purchases LOVE THEM!

congrats! my aunt bought that same patchwork tote and she absolutely loves it! :biggrin:

jenn, i love that quote in your signature! its so cute! did you boyfriend really say that?! :nuts:

OMG!!! Love them! I have been looking for that planner! What size did you get? How much was it? And how much was the gallery tote? Answers answers! Lol great purchases LOVE THEM!

i love this planner! its SO cute! i got the 3x5. it was full-price at $148.
the gallery tote was also full-price, at $398.
it was the LAST one in the store, someone ordered it online, didn't like it, so they returned it to the store.
it was still in the plastic cover! i LOVE it! :yahoo:

jenn, i love that quote in your signature! its so cute! did you boyfriend really say that?! :nuts:

he actually did say that, it was really cute.
this snotty girl that i went to school with just so happened to be in our group for prom,
and we were at dinner, and i'm really picky with food, so after i ordered [i don't remember what it was]
she told me that i was a "high maintenance bi*ch"
i was pissed until he leaned over and whispered that in my ear. lol. :sweatdrop:

Wow! I am surprised stores are still selling them at full price though since the new floorplan came out. I was at Macy's today and they had a ton of the 07 fall patchwork gallery totes and Carlys left at full price! I was like what? That is almost two seasons ago! I love your new purchases thought they are gorg!