Jimmy Choo Look What I Got! It's Eely Nice!!

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
I am loving this bag:heart:. The brown eel Ramona. And of course my SA offered me the matching wallet so I had to buy it also. The wallet is kind of big more like a clutch. But this bag is TDF! I am planning on using it when I go to Las Vegas in September. I am so glad I bought this!:yahoo:
eelwal.jpg

eel.jpg

Nice bag shockey :tup: I got that one a coulple weeks ago and love it, although I call it tobacco even though JC calls it brown. I totally love the wallet too :yes: It doesn't feel as big as most Ramona's because the eel is so soft.

Weird, I'm going to Vegas in Oct :P Are you going to see any shows, like maybe Cher?

Enjoy your beautiful bag baby!!!:supacool:

Bichon Lover this bag is so soft! Have you used yours yet? Is it fragile to take care of do I need to baby it? I would say tobacco also. When are you going to Las Vegas? We are going to see Cher Oct. 1st, we alraedy have our tickets. I cant wait. I have seen her before and she puts on a great show so it will be worth seeing again especially in Vegas. I saw Bob Mackie on QVC the other night and he showed some drawings of her costumes she will be wearing! I think she is 60 and looking good!

shockey , I don't find it fragile at all and I remember from the olden days :P how the eelskin wallets wore like steel. I used it for a week solid when I got it and then switched to the smoke Mahala I got at the same time. Today I was a traitor and used a Dior :shame: I bought some JC boots though today that I will post soon.:yes: I'm also working on a little gem that is being sent from Hawaii JC today that I should have next week that is making me lose sleep :nuts:

I'm so jealous that you're seeing Cher :crybaby: That was the original reason we were going to Vegas except we're going Oct 24-26 and she ended Oct 5th which is my nieces b-day and she's the dog sitter:sad: We would have had to go mid Sept and I thought , I'm sorry Cher but even you are not worth going in 100+ degree weather plus my sister and her DH are going with us and they definately can't take the heat. So we're seeing "O" and Jersey Boys, we've heard nothing but great things about them both.... You've got to go to Mesa Grill when you're there, make reservations!!

We are seeing TINA TURNER :yahoo: a couple days before we go to Vegas. Will be a good week!!:supacool:

We're a couple of lucky girls!!!!

My sister and I usually try and go to Vegas twice a year. We leave the hubbys at home, so much more fun! We saw O and it is good! Have you seen Mama Mis, go see that. Tell me about the Mesa Grill we need a new place to go we always go to the same places.
Tina Turner should be a great show!

Mesa Grill is a southwest cuisine restaurant owned by Bobby Flay on the Food Network. There are 3, NY (which we've been to yummmm),Bahamas and Vegas. The food is amazing and it is in Caesars Palace. I highly recomend you try them. Google it for the menu. We're also going to try a place called Mon Ami Gabi, which is a french place that is in the Paris hotel and I'm told has an amazing view of the strip. It comes highly recomended by friends of ours that we dine with regularly and trust. You can google them for a menu too. The prices are like a typical nice restaurant, not outrageous like some of the places I looked up. Got to save our money for Choo's man :yes: