Look what I got from Bicester Village~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Recently when I went for a trip to London, I tell myself I must find this bag from mulberry. Because I heard the collection is discontinued, so must have it before it disappears forever.

So, I went to Bicester, I heard the place is fantastic with all the choices and prices~ I straight went into Mulberry store, and SHE's there! And in Black! Just like what I wanted! I thought of going to shepten malet, but they said the stocks were the same, no more bays or any other colors for roxanne..

So, here is my new Roxanne~~;)

2. Here she is~

[​IMG]

3. Star, she is absolutely beautiful - congratulations on a brilliant buy!

4. Anyways, just would like to share, the SA told me they have a lot of stock for Roxanne in black. In Bicester, while I was there, there are two in stock.. In Shepten Malet, they have 7. :smile:. Just a great news for those who are in search for a Roxanne. & I got it for 455pound.. (got my 12% tax reduction)

5. Congratulations on a beautiful bag! (we are bag-twins)
    Am sure you will enjoy the bag - its so lovely and stylish!

6. congrats its gorgeous!

7. Thank you! It s gorgeous~ I love it so much, especially the leather~ anyways, just ordered a base for it.. Is there anyone know if additional strap can be purchase for the sides?

8. Congratualions on finding this extinct Mulberry specimen! And a great deal too :tup:. This beauty will last you a lifetime, enjoy!

9. Congrats on your classy Roxanne! :biggrin:

10. ooh this is blinking Gorgeous. You choose a really goodie here.

Many congratulations :biggrin:

11. Congratulations on bagging a classic! x

12. Whow, what an amazing find, a true classic!

13. It is lovely well done!

14. Love this bag - why did Mulberry stop making it? Congratulations on your new purchase and of course enjoy using Roxy....:biggrin:

15. I have no idea.. Its such a nice bag, its kinda sad to see it goes.. Thank you! :smile: