Look what I found in San Francisco on Black Friday

fansynancy - I had something very similar happen with my black birkin. All of the stores kept telling me that I would have to wait years for black because it was such a high-demand color. I went into the San Diego store right after it opened, asked if they had black, and one was brought out for me. I love when this sort of thing happens. Congrats again :balloon:

congratulations!! what a great story! so glad to hear you were able to find one in store, i haven't had such luck yet at the BH store, but hopefully i'll one day have a relationship with an SA

I love your story. Congratulations on your beautiful new Birkin and welcome soon to California! I really like the SF store and have always found the SA's to be very nice.

Wow! Just want to share that if you have a nice SA in H stores in SF its not that hard to get a birkin or any bag that is...Im speaking based on experience. Also if the SA happen to like you and feels the sincerity that you are keen on getting one... They will actually pull out stocks for you