Look what Arrived Today!!!!!

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
Hi all,

Here is the bag I purchased from a great forum member. You guys probably remember seeing this in the marketplace a few days ago. It's awesome. Great condition. And it's beautiful, I love it!!! Let me ask you all though, how do you carry the bag as the handles are shorter than i thought. I thought it was a shoulder bag, but now it seems like a hand-carried bag. What do you guys do??? Thanks girls & guys!!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0255.jpg
    DSCN0255.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN0257.jpg
    DSCN0257.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 92
tr444 said:
Hi all,

Here is the bag I purchased from a great forum member. You guys probably remember seeing this in the marketplace a few days ago. It's awesome. Great condition. And it's beautiful, I love it!!! Let me ask you all though, how do you carry the bag as the handles are shorter than i thought. I thought it was a shoulder bag, but now it seems like a hand-carried bag. What do you guys do??? Thanks girls & guys!!!!

beautiful color :shame: congratulations on your new bag.

tr444 said:
Hi all,

Ooh. Very pretty. How did I miss that in the marketplace??:Push:

Just kiding. Glad you got it :P

I've seen ladies carry this bag with one strap on their shoulders. Its hard to explain in writing but some kind of way you hook one strap around the other and just carry it on one.

Its confusing but I've seen it a lot. Maybe one of the other ladies can explain it to you better.

Great bag!!

Gorgeous Vernis Bedford!!! I was eye-ing it in the Marketplace, although I could never afford it :biggrin:

What Iluvbags suggested seems like a good idea. Just carry it with one strap (loop the other one over the strap you're going to put on your shoulder)