LOOK! I just bought FOUR MJ Bags!!!

Their stock is not depleting at all, and everyone has been ordering from them. I'm worried that these bags won't be available when shipment in October comes around... Are the credit cards getting charged now or when the item is shipped?

thithi said:
Their stock is not depleting at all, and everyone has been ordering from them. I'm worried that these bags won't be available when shipment in October comes around... Are the credit cards getting charged now or when the item is shipped?
I was thinking the same thing! Are they charging the credit card now or later? Because if it is later, then I will buy something!

lmpsola said:
I was thinking the same thing! Are they charging the credit card now or later? Because if it is later, then I will buy something!

We should call and ask in the morning. I would love to know. Fingers crossed for LATER!!!

mharvey816 said:
It's all sale items. I just wish their shipping wasn't so freaking high ($12.95 for one lousy MJ clutch!). It's enough to stop me from buying, even at these marked down prices.

Come on...They are already marked down by 64% off (40% off plus an extra 40%). =) This zipped clutch is regularly $395, the quilted clutch is $450. The only time it gets discounted is when the color gets discontinued at deparment stores, it's always full-price at Marc Jacobs boutiques.

thithi said:
bag.lover, were you tempted??

I didn't get anything, I decided to get Anouk & Maroon Venetia (most likely). The clutch is nice, but I'm not too fond of Rust. All these discounted MJ bags are too big for me, I would have gotten the quilted hobo (it looks better in person & on the shoulder) and possibly the quilted Bowler (prefer Patent though) if they were the smaller size. NM/BG have 6 pages of MJ bags, they need to start discounting them! I've been waiting forever. =)

How about you? I believe you don't get charged until the item is ready to ship.

:yahoo: Yay, I'm glad you got the bag you wanted! Good luck with that Maroon Venetia, I think you'll be ok... I decided to go for the wallet because I've been looking for one forever at a good price. I also got the black quilted hobo, I can never turn down a black hobo at a great price! But I ordered just a little bit ago, I'm worried they'll be out of stock when it comes to shipping my items out in October. :sad:

Come on...They are already marked down by 64% off (40% off plus an extra 40%). =) This zipped clutch is regularly $395, the quilted clutch is $450. The only time it gets discounted is when the color gets discontinued at deparment stores, it's always full-price at Marc Jacobs boutiques.

Oh I know, I'm just one of those people who hates to pay more than $5 for shipping for anything, esp something that I know I shouldn't be buying in the first place (like MJ bags, as much as I love them!).

thithi said:
Good luck with that Maroon Venetia, I think you'll be ok... I decided to go for the wallet because I've been looking for one forever at a good price. I also got the black quilted hobo, I can never turn down a black hobo at a great price! But I ordered just a little bit ago, I'm worried they'll be out of stock when it comes to shipping my items out in October. :sad:

The owner of Shoptwigs recommended this quilted hobo in Small to me several months ago, she & I were talking about how most MJ bags were too big for me. I tried the Bronze Hobo (very light) at Nordstrom, it looked so much better worn than on display.

I'm surprised that black Bowler & Hobo are on sale, both styles are returning this season in various colors.
The Large Hobo is still $895 at shoptwigs:
Marc Jacobs Bags at shoptwigs.com
Bowler is $1075 at eluxury:
eLUXURY - Marc Jacobs Collection - Quilted Leather Large Bowler Marc Jacobs

mharvey816 said:
Oh I know, I'm just one of those people who hates to pay more than $5 for shipping for anything, esp something that I know I shouldn't be buying in the first place (like MJ bags, as much as I love them!).

Understood, I hate paying S&H too. Nordstrom charges $5 for shipping, NM/BG/Elux all have higher S&H charges unless we have a free shipping code. =)