Longest wearing nail polish?

Sally Hansen. Even the new instant dry polish stays on me longer than other polishes! And my hands and nails get a lot of abuse at work, I handle a lot of metal and hard, heavy objects!
Update: I did my nails a couple of days ago and used OPI instead of my usual Sally Hansen. It chipped on the second day! Not badly, but noticeable to me.

I bought some of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polish and I'm going to try that tonight.

I threw the OPI away...….

I know this is an older thread, but I'm one of those who can't keep polish on for more than 2-3 days before I'm a chipped mess. Recently I've started using Londontown's base & top coats, and I can get a full 5 days out of a mani with only minimal tip wear. For me, that's miraculous, so I'm pretty impressed. I use either the Nail Hardener Base Coat or the Fortifying Ridge Filler, my regular polish of choice, and then the Kur Protective Top Coat. It dries fast (like, Seche Vite fast) and really holds up. I do have several of their polishes as well, but haven't tried those yet.

I just wanted to put this out there in case there are others who may want to give this brand a shot.

Last edited:
I know this is an older thread, but I'm one of those who can't keep polish on for more than 2-3 days before I'm a chipped mess. Recently I've started using Londontown's base & top coats, and I can get a full 5 days out of a mani with only minimal tip wear. For me, that's miraculous, so I'm pretty impressed. I use either the Nail Hardener Base Coat or the Fortifying Ridge Filler, my regular polish of choice, and then the Kur Protective Top Coat. It dries fast (like, Seche Vite fast) and really holds up. I do have several of their polishes as well, but haven't tried those yet.

I just wanted to put this out there in case there are others who may want to give this brand a shot.
Look at this video