Longchamp Spring Summer 2019

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Cosmo posted this IG photo which shows a new line called "Game On". It is customizable with different "ornaments".

Pretty much the whole line is shown here which consists of XS crossbody and Small CB. Plus 4 SLGs, one of which looks like the old LP Heritage WOC which is discontinued. It is made of cowhide with Pantheres/Panther jacquard lining and comView attachment 4270231 es in 4 colorways

1. Black
2. Navy
3. Carmine
4. Ecru

Well, studying this picture convinced me to get an LP Heritage Crossbody XS in Black during the ongoing sale in my country. Can't resist a 50% discount too :biggrin:

Right in my home country! How I wish I knew how to attend one of these things haha

Be upfront and tell your SA, store director, and the public relations office that you would like to attend more events and promote LC on your SM. Can't hurt to ask.

Well, studying this picture convinced me to get an LP Heritage Crossbody XS in Black during the ongoing sale in my country. Can't resist a 50% discount too :biggrin:

Congrats but the discount is only 40% here. Sigh. (It's probably more expensive in Asia in the first place tho.) Unsigh.

Right in my home country! How I wish I knew how to attend one of these things haha
I'm Malaysian too. I don't have a huge collection, or even a collection of Longchamp at all (can't make up my mind because there are so many options, lol). I've only bought a Jeremy Scott travel Le Pliage on sale but after that purchase, I was immediately sent an invitation to preview the new collection. Same deal with Dior in Kuala Lumpur. I was invited to a trunk show even though I didn't buy anything when I visited because I filled out an "interest form" of some sort.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Apparently it was held at the Saint Pierre Kuala Lumpur

Thanks! I had to Google that cos I had no idea where it is. It's close to my office!

Be upfront and tell your SA, store director, and the public relations office that you would like to attend more events and promote LC on your SM. Can't hurt to ask.

Congrats but the discount is only 40% here. Sigh. (It's probably more expensive in Asia in the first place tho.) Unsigh.

Thanks so much! :biggrin: Yes, must ask!

I'm Malaysian too. I don't have a huge collection, or even a collection of Longchamp at all (can't make up my mind because there are so many options, lol). I've only bought a Jeremy Scott travel Le Pliage on sale but after that purchase, I was immediately sent an invitation to preview the new collection. Same deal with Dior in Kuala Lumpur. I was invited to a trunk show even though I didn't buy anything when I visited because I filled out an "interest form" of some sort.

Oh wow! That's intriguing