Longchamp Spring Summer 2019

Cosmo posted this IG photo which shows a new line called "Game On". It is customizable with different "ornaments".

Pretty much the whole line is shown here which consists of XS crossbody and Small CB. Plus 4 SLGs, one of which looks like the old LP Heritage WOC which is discontinued. It is made of cowhide with Pantheres/Panther jacquard lining and com0A408315-BD67-4305-9ABB-78F3250F804C.jpeg es in 4 colorways

1. Black
2. Navy
3. Carmine
4. Ecru

Cosmo posted this IG photo which shows a new line called "Game On". It is customizable with different "ornaments".

Pretty much the whole line is shown here which consists of XS crossbody and Small CB. Plus 4 SLGs, one of which looks like the old LP Heritage WOC which is discontinued. It is made of cowhide with Pantheres/Panther jacquard lining and comView attachment 4270231 es in 4 colorways

1. Black
2. Navy
3. Carmine
4. Ecru

Thanks for the insightful update! Everything looks ok except for the "ornament" on the CB Small on the lowest shelf which makes me think of a vacuum cleaner!

Geesh that explains it, thanks @seton. Been staring at those funky ornament bags in that pic for many weeks wondering what the deal was. Can’t say I think it’s an improvement over the classic Heritage line. :tdown:

I know what you mean. A little underwhelming. The Heritage has a more distinguished look