Longchamp repair & cleaning

I've been eyeing the longchamp neo in all black and was so amazed to see it at Marshall for $100, so I bought it immediately. I tried to find information about whether or not Longchamp checks that you bought the bag directly through Longchamp in order to do a repair (of the corners once they start to make holes), but I havnt found any information. Does anyone have experience or information regarding this?

I've been eyeing the longchamp neo in all black and was so amazed to see it at Marshall for $100, so I bought it immediately. I tried to find information about whether or not Longchamp checks that you bought the bag directly through Longchamp in order to do a repair (of the corners once they start to make holes), but I havnt found any information. Does anyone have experience or information regarding this?
I sent my bag in for corner repair a few years ago. They did not ask for proof of purchase. I bought the bag from an online retailer. You can contact their customer support for their current repair policy.

Does anyone know if Longchamp will repair a corner hole in a Le Pliage Cuir bag? Not sure if this is included in their free services or not.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 1.17.32 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 1.17.32 PM.png
    292.1 KB · Views: 5