Longchamp repair & cleaning

My daughter spilled the fluid from her lenses over her nylon le pliage, it's a big circle on her bag. She tried to clean with water and mild soap, but it doesn't work. It's a brand new bag so she feels really sad about it. Does anyone know how to clean?

Try Oxiclean. I just used it on the dreaded color transfer and it can right off. I was so excited I used it on an old Herve Chapelier my daughter threw around and almost all the marks came off.
Best of luck.

Try Oxiclean. I just used it on the dreaded color transfer and it can right off. I was so excited I used it on an old Herve Chapelier my daughter threw around and almost all the marks came off.
Best of luck.

Thank you.. I'm gonna try something simular, because I can't find that product..where I live [emoji3]

I've been using my malabar pink le pliage maiou daily for weeks and I just noticed there are marks on the front (maybe stains) --- anyone know how to get rid of them? Wish I could just throw it in the washing machine!

I usually spot scrub with a medium toothbrush and dawn dishwashing liquid. Don't know if u have Dawn in ur country but I use Dawn even for my Hermes scarves.

ETA: my local LC store also use Dawn on the LPs.

Last edited:
I've been using my malabar pink le pliage maiou daily for weeks and I just noticed there are marks on the front (maybe stains) --- anyone know how to get rid of them? Wish I could just throw it in the washing machine!

I have washed 3 of my nylon LP in the washing machine in recent months with no problem. I washed on the delicate cycle with Woolite, and hung them over the shower on a hanger by the straps. (I let them dry overnight) After completely dry, I but a little Apple Guard Leather Conditioner on the straps and flap, to prevent the leather from drying out. My bags are fine, no damage, and most of all "clean!" :P (The 3 I washed were 2 of my 2724 LP, and an 1899).