Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

I like how LC website included mod pics. Attached a pic of how the two sizes compare.
I came on this thread specifically to search for info about this bag. So happy to find these pix.
Anyone bought it yet and can comment on it? Is it lightweight? How does the exterior feel? How practical is it? Most importantly, is it as carefree as the nylon bags and can it be used in the rain?

I came on this thread specifically to search for info about this bag. So happy to find these pix.
Anyone bought it yet and can comment on it? Is it lightweight? How does the exterior feel? How practical is it? Most importantly, is it as carefree as the nylon bags and can it be used in the rain?

checkout this thread

• Love
Reactions: babypanda
My third Longchamp, the LM Metal in pink gold. I like how its close to skin tone but has that additional ooomph of shine that really accessorizes an outfit. I usually wear casual clothes and this makes my outfit interesting.

83234fd0.jpg

My LM Metal sisters both in medium Long handle.

b6e84efd.jpg
Pretty bags!!!! I’m considering to buy a preloved LM metal in rose gold this weekend. Would like to know how the bag held all through these years. I mean the wear and tear and if it’s worth it buying one. This is my first longchamp if ever I get to buy this one. Thanks