Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

My "first" Longchamp! I received a navy nylon bag as a present years and years ago, but I never really liked it and sold it on eBay.

This one is SO pretty, it's the LE Darshan rose petal collection in small with long handles. Only $77+tax at Off Fifth! :biggrin: I'd been eyeing a purple Orchideal bag on eBay, but it would've ended up twice the price.

What can I use to protect the canvas? I will be using this to go to work and I know I will spill coffee on it eventually!

A87BB9AE-0B22-4796-95D5-92B68445FFF9.jpg

I just saw this darshan print in the rectangular shopper tote version at off Saks, it was $450 on clearance w/40% off (this is only for a few days, then back to clearance price?!?) was surprised at "clearance" price.....they might even still have the totes like above, you can ask them to do a search - I've only been to the off Saks store a few times but the higher end items I've seen have been a mess! there was a stunning Chanel tweed jacket that had holes all over it from numerous security tags + a Valentino bag with rockstuds that was falling apart and both were almost at full retail price, I don't get this store!

I have this canvas print in short straps and love it! did you ever coat it?

--------

I was so mad at myself for not picking up the LE Azur Statue of Liberty when it went on sale! Just happened to be in the Longchamp section at bloomies and it found me! so happy!

has anyone looked at the sale at Longchamp store? anything look good?!?

You are a fountain of knowledge my dear seton! LOVE the b/w - it looks fab too with your gorgy blue wallet too!

I am still mulling over that Roseau (had no idea it was Barenia leather - the SA's just told me it was not meant for inclement weather) and I did order the RL tote to see if I like it. I will pick up in store at try out first because the description said pressed leather. It did look a bit like Epi LV leather but I like the idea of indigo barenia!

If you get a chance to provide me with a link to the LC Roseau in the new line it would be so helpful. I do like the strap option too because much of my work requires photo documentation out on sites and LC's totes are as light as they come. I may have to consider a back pack but really have not gone there yet LOL.

Here are my three latest pliages. For me, they are the perfect travel tote. The large blue is from last summers sale (and a wonderful yellow umbrella which is the same color as the Petit H dog charm). Do not remember the color - it is a pretty Azure/Paradise blue though. The large b/w SM twin to yours (no surprise there) :ghi5:and the silver grey in the medium. I think these are terrific with white handles, though will have to see how long they can remain so....:roflmfao:

lanit, such pretty pliages! I need to be a triplet on b/w! love the petit h charm too! all so pretty!

i am not a fan of backpacks really at all but I just saw a girl wearing a black LC one! it was really pretty! if I can find a link to the one I will post just in case you go there!!

which tote did you pick up? LC is doing an Epi type leather? you must post a pic!

I love the Roseau dearly and it would be amazing with a strap, mine are quite the senior citizens but still as nice as when new! if a strap is an option I would consider waiting esp with taking a lot of photos!!

just looked inside my pliage Statue of Liberty and it's made in France, feels like the good old days! wow!

You are a fountain of knowledge my dear seton! LOVE the b/w - it looks fab too with your gorgy blue wallet too!

I am still mulling over that Roseau (had no idea it was Barenia leather - the SA's just told me it was not meant for inclement weather) and I did order the RL tote to see if I like it. I will pick up in store at try out first because the description said pressed leather. It did look a bit like Epi LV leather but I like the idea of indigo barenia!

If you get a chance to provide me with a link to the LC Roseau in the new line it would be so helpful. I do like the strap option too because much of my work requires photo documentation out on sites and LC's totes are as light as they come. I may have to consider a back pack but really have not gone there yet LOL.

Here are my three latest pliages. For me, they are the perfect travel tote. The large blue is from last summers sale (and a wonderful yellow umbrella which is the same color as the Petit H dog charm). Do not remember the color - it is a pretty Azure/Paradise blue though. The large b/w SM twin to yours (no surprise there) :ghi5:and the silver grey in the medium. I think these are terrific with white handles, though will have to see how long they can remain so....:roflmfao:

You are in luck, GF. I took a pic of the marine/navy Roseau w/ strap. It was in the blu section and u can compare the color with the blue bag next to it. I would not pull the bamboo toggle thru the loop and just let it drop down the back as everyone do with the strap on their clemence Evelyne for everyday use.

The gris SM and PetitH looks perfect with your divine jaune Pytheas. I really am kicking myself for missing the PH 3 yrs ago. :crybaby:

lanit, such pretty pliages! I need to be a triplet on b/w! love the petit h charm too! all so pretty!

just looked inside my pliage Statue of Liberty and it's made in France, feels like the good old days! wow!

all SE and personalized Pliages are still made in F. :smile:
I got the Papier Statue during the sale too.

Attachments

• IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,192

All are very pretty! The yellow dog charm adds a nice pop of color too!

You are in luck, GF. I took a pic of the marine/navy Roseau w/ strap. It was in the blu section and u can compare the color with the blue bag next to it. I would not pull the bamboo toggle thru the loop and just let it drop down the back as everyone do with the strap on their clemence Evelyne for everyday use.

The gris SM and PetitH looks perfect with your divine jaune Pytheas. I really am kicking myself for missing the PH 3 yrs ago. :crybaby:
all SE and personalized Pliages are still made in F. :smile:
I got the Papier Statue during the sale too.

OOH, from what I can tell,it does look very similar to indigo Barenia! Now it is tough waiting another year or six months maybe for these to go on sale! I really love the ebony on sale right now too. It was interesting the way it changed colors depending on lighting. It looked dark brown and then charcoal and then a hint of deepest mahogany at times. And now I think the price is not so bad either for the Quality. Thanks for sharing your spy pic. petit H is still around, there are those cute Dolphins, sea horses and elephants this past year. Am sure something will suit though I only got these because of their likeness to my pup.

i am not a fan of backpacks really at all but I just saw a girl wearing a black LC one! it was really pretty! if I can find a link to the one I will post just in case you go there!!

which tote did you pick up? LC is doing an Epi type leather? you must post a pic!

I love the Roseau dearly and it would be amazing with a strap, mine are quite the senior citizens but still as nice as when new! if a strap is an option I would consider waiting esp with taking a lot of photos!!

Thanks palmbeachpink! I ordered a Ralph Lauren tote from Nordstrom because I was unsure of leather quality, though they are less expensive on the RL site but final,sale so cannot be returned. I wanted the deep blue at second suggestion. But now seeing the Roseau I her photo I may wait until the LC marine is available. I liked the weight and proprotion on me. Though the ebony is super tempting to me.

All are very pretty! The yellow dog charm adds a nice pop of color too!

Thank you cheidel! The SM collection is so much fun. I'd love the multicolored white, but am really concerned about it getting dirty on all that white area on the sides! It sure would be a special fab bag to have though.

My 2015 Spring Neo Fantasie :hbeat:

with long shoulder strap...

Very sporty, congrats! :smile:

OOH, from what I can tell,it does look very similar to indigo Barenia! Now it is tough waiting another year or six months maybe for these to go on sale! I really love the ebony on sale right now too. It was interesting the way it changed colors depending on lighting. It looked dark brown and then charcoal and then a hint of deepest mahogany at times. And now I think the price is not so bad either for the Quality. Thanks for sharing your spy pic. petit H is still around, there are those cute Dolphins, sea horses and elephants this past year. Am sure something will suit though I only got these because of their likeness to my pup.

Some ideas. . . .

1. The Roseaus might go to 50% off in the second wk of the LC sale. They usually sell out before they get to second markdown tho. Esp in the 35cm size with strap.

2. If you are interested in the Taupe Roseau, which is not on sale in LC shop, I can give u a lead about where it is on sale. ;)

Very sporty, congrats! :smile:

Some ideas. . . .

1. The Roseaus might go to 50% off in the second wk of the LC sale. They usually sell out before they get to second markdown tho. Esp in the 35cm size with strap.

2. If you are interested in the Taupe Roseau, which is not on sale in LC shop, I can give u a lead about where it is on sale. ;)

I'll keep a lookout then - thanks for this tidbit.

My 2015 Spring Neo Fantasie :hbeat:

with long shoulder strap...

Love these colors together! Congrats and enjoy!

Who? Me?

I dunno. The Miyagima SE should still be around but it's after Xmas and everything might be sold out. Your MIL should just ask for the Made Just for Japan stuff.