Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

I love it! Can you tell me is it well made? Does it look cheap? What’s the interior like?
Here's a picture of the interior. Pretty spacious imo for a little bag. Has a slip pocket and another zipper pocket as well.
I don't think it looks cheap then again looking cheap is very subjective :giggle:
20200208_144221.jpg

Very pretty!!! Congrats!
Thank you :blush:

I just ordered le pliage cuir in black with the dark hardware. i didn‘t expect it to be so pretty. the pockets on the inside are a game changer. if only the strap was a bit longer since i like to wear it crossbody... but now i may want to buy more leather pliages! especially with the dark hardware it‘s just so stunning
If you can find the older ones with the skinny straps they’re longer. 0D0C9B1C-F30C-4229-8B9F-8ED461C7A9E3.jpeg

I just ordered le pliage cuir in black with the dark hardware. i didn‘t expect it to be so pretty. the pockets on the inside are a game changer. if only the strap was a bit longer since i like to wear it crossbody... but now i may want to buy more leather pliages! especially with the dark hardware it‘s just so stunning
This is how it starts! I had 13 nylon LP and then I bought my first cuir on sale. I now have 2 medium LPC and two cuir LP backpacks. They’re amazing for the price on sale and the quality is better than LV for a fraction on the cost. Longchamp is my go to brand for quality. Of 20 bags, I’ve only ever had one fault where the tab of a handle unstitched and it’s never happened to any others so isn’t a known issue at all. It started with buying a nylon in 2015 as a beach bag and then I loved carrying it because the handle was comfy and it was waterproof and carefree. Now obsessed. Enjoy. The leather wears better than the nylon on corners and it’s really durable compared to Balenciaga. I spent big bucks on high brands and Longchamp cuir wins hands down for quality over any higher end fashion house.