Longchamp in action!

Thought I'd bring her out today. It's been raining and quite gloomy so I need a bag that makes me smile [emoji4]

Here we were riding a tricycle, a cheapy public transportation popular here in my country. This is what I love about a Longchamp Le Pliage bag. I can use it anywhere and in whatever vehicle I'm riding in.

View attachment 3402303

A gorgeous bag that will brighten any day :smile: hope you have a wonderful day bag twin :smile:

Reactions: LVintage_LVoe
oh I love that one.. which season was that and where?
Thanks [emoji4]

Frankly I'm not so sure what you mean with "season and location"..
If it's the bag, it's fleur de ravello, bought it back in 2013.

If it's the beach, it's called Gili Nangu, Lombok, Indonesia.
Gilis are a small island around the Lombok Island. The most famous i guess is Gili Terawangan. Pic was taken yesterday, in a cloudy weather [emoji4]

Thought I'd bring her out today. It's been raining and quite gloomy so I need a bag that makes me smile [emoji4]

Here we were riding a tricycle, a cheapy public transportation popular here in my country. This is what I love about a Longchamp Le Pliage bag. I can use it anywhere and in whatever vehicle I'm riding in.

View attachment 3402303

Oh you won't believe it! I went to the boutique straightaway after our converstion here months ago to see if they had the bag, but no luck :sad: Then a month ago, I see a lady selling this bag (and the matching clutch) on a fb selling group and I snapped it up immediately. I'm so happy with it! It's beautiful and in great condition [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

IMG_1475058002.829528.jpg

IMG_1475058026.088815.jpg

Oh you won't believe it! I went to the boutique straightaway after our converstion here months ago to see if they had the bag, but no luck :sad: Then a month ago, I see a lady selling this bag (and the matching clutch) on a fb selling group and I snapped it up immediately. I'm so happy with it! It's beautiful and in great condition [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

View attachment 3478377

View attachment 3478378

congrats! :smile: cute set.

View attachment 3478377

View attachment 3478378

Hello dear! I haven't been active here lately (busy with work) but I'm glad I dropped by today. Congrats on your new beauties! So happy for you! [emoji4] I didn't know it has a matching clutch. I will be on the lookout from now on so we can be twice twinsies! Haha! Congrats again dear and enjoy them in good health! [emoji4][emoji173]️