Longchamp Fall Winter 2021

I wonder if the bag worn on the shoulder is what I think it is; a Foulonne?

I thought the RTW feature details that are wearable and the neutral tones are a refreshing departure from the usual darker FW colors. Like!

Screenshot_20210303_220338_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: lili45
Thank you for sharing these! The chunky chain and puffy bag reminded me of another brand. :eek:

And what brand is that? LOL! Sorry for not being aware haha

I wonder if the bag worn on the shoulder is what I think it is; a Foulonne?

I thought the RTW feature details that are wearable and the neutral tones are a refreshing departure from the usual darker FW colors. Like!

View attachment 5008567

Sure looks like a Foulonne to me :biggrin: The problem with all this RTW is that it's dry clean only :sad:

Interesting that the Brioche has a horizontal wave...

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
And what brand is that?
Sure looks like a Foulonne to me.
Interesting that the Brioche has a horizontal wave...
I'm equally unaware of most brands out there as well. Bottega Veneta's new creative director did a take with the chunky acrylic chain design, as well as a puffy look for some bags.

Great that Foulonne finally has a new style but I don't see that taupe I am waiting for. We'll see when the actual collection launches.

That wave designed Brioche caught my eye as well.

I'm equally unaware of most brands out there as well. Bottega Veneta's new creative director did a take with the chunky acrylic chain design, as well as a puffy look for some bags.

Great that Foulonne finally has a new style but I don't see that taupe I am waiting for. We'll see when the actual collection launches.

That wave designed Brioche caught my eye as well.
Everyone seems to be doing chunky chains recently. LV is in on it too. Their men’s collection for the past seasons were full of them.
I think this new style is very Hermès like (reminds me of the Evelyn) .... they both have equestrian themes going on so I can see the resemblance.
i think the wave look can be a very seasonal look that might outdate easily...but it’s cute! Lovely colors too!