Longchamp Backpack Color??

Hi everyone! I’m a mom with two toddler/preschoolers, and am looking to get the Le Pliage club backpack, but am so lost on which color. I love the fir color, gunmetal is my second choice, and I’m wondering which is the best. I usually wear black, denim, sometimes Brights like neon pink (but rarely). What do you all think? And is it better to get one of the le pliage backpacks with brown straps instead? If so which color? I really don’t want a color that contrasts too much with my everyday clothing. Thank you!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I'll go for Fir. The fact that you considered a green might suggest that you are a green lover? Green does go with everything, very much like leaves complementing flowers of any color. If you prefer less contrast, then I do think the Club collection (straps same color as bag) will suit you better.

Gunmetal is a nice neutral as well but I think Fir is more unique and will really make you smile whenever you use it. I haven't gotten to using my Fir yet but sharing a pic of it. My LP Club backpack is in Plum.

IMG_20200708_154103.jpg

IMG_20200708_220934.jpg

Thank you for your thoughts! That’s what occurred to me too, that I just visually like looking at the fir color more than the gunmetal! Your bags are so cute! Love both those colors!

I'll go for Fir. The fact that you considered a green might suggest that you are a green lover? Green does go with everything, very much like leaves complementing flowers of any color. If you prefer less contrast, then I do think the Club collection (straps same color as bag) will suit you better.

Gunmetal is a nice neutral as well but I think Fir is more unique and will really make you smile whenever you use it. I haven't gotten to using my Fir yet but sharing a pic of it. My LP Club backpack is in Plum.

View attachment 4829805

View attachment 4829810

Reactions: frenziedhandbag