Longchamp 2.0

Cleda

O.G.
Nov 8, 2011
Hi all,

Does anyone have the Longchamp 2.0?

The description on the website says "The Longchamp 2.0 range is designed for go-getting businesswomen seeking just the right balance between professionalism and joie de vivre. The gold hot-stamped logo and gold finishes add a distinctly feminine touch to this two-tone range."

But the brown with black handles look like it will be suitable for men. What do you think?

I am looking for a work/laptop bag for my DH. Any other suggestions from Longchamp?

Attachments

• longchamp_porte-documents_longchamp_2.0_1212888732_0.png
    longchamp_porte-documents_longchamp_2.0_1212888732_0.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 574
Hi there, I think the tan and black would work for both men and women. I am checking out the 2.0 myself however torn between all three colour ways at the moment :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Thanks for all your comments! I am rather drawn to the black one with blue/red handles myself too. I will check out this bag at the store, hope it is big and sturdy enough for a laptop. Maybe I will get 2, one for my DH and one for myself. :graucho:

Thanks for all your comments! I am rather drawn to the black one with blue/red handles myself too. I will check out this bag at the store, hope it is big and sturdy enough for a laptop. Maybe I will get 2, one for my DH and one for myself. :graucho:

Sounds like a fantastic plan to me :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum